Since TV’s invention, it has found its way into our living rooms and became a vital part of our lives. Due to its notoriety, the electronic companies run to produce top-notch televisions with more advanced features, functions, and elegant layout. Nowadays, TV operates as a computer and run various apps, and have high screen resolution.
However, modern problems arise from contemporary gadgets. Due to the extensive apps and multiple features, the device experiences different glitches. Sometimes, we have trouble as the picture is not displaying or the remote control is not working. So, try to reset your Haier TV with the following procedure to recalibrate the TV. Let’s directly get into it.
How to Reset Haier TV
There are three different ways to reset Haier TV. It depends upon the issue you are experiencing. Sometimes you only need to power reset your television, and it starts working fine. But if this procedure does not resolve your problem, try to perform the second procedure, the factory reset. If they are still not able to fix the problem, try a forced factory reset. However, if you cannot remove the dilemma, it is better to call the customer care center or take the gadget to the company retailer.
You will not lose your private data and settings after the power reset. If you have any external USB device connected to your TV, disconnect the USB device before performing any resetting of your device.
- Restart the TV with the remote control.
- Press and hold the power button on the remote control for five seconds. Until the power off message appears on the screen.
- The TV will turn off and automatically restart after one minute.
- If the plight persists after step one, unplug the main electrical power cord.
- Press the power button on the TV and wait for two minutes.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet and start the TV.
Factory Data Reset
Performing a factory reset will delete all your TV’s data customized settings and apps such as channels, wifi, wireless networking settings, and Google accounts.
- Turn on your Haier TV by pressing the power button on the remote control.
- Press the home button to open the main menu.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move through the menu options.
- Scroll down and select the settings from the menu and press OK.
- Choose the General and press, OK.
- After selecting the general, select the System Recovery and click OK.
- If you have set a pin code on your TV, the device will automatically ask you to input it to erase all the content before resetting it.
- Select the option of recovery and click Ok to confirm. It will erase all the data from your TV internal storage.
- Wait for few minutes until the setting process is complete.
- Your TV will turn off and start automatically after the factory reset.
- After the factory reset process completes successfully, it will fix the errors you were experiencing lately. The TV will start the initial setup authority.
Forced Factory Reset
We perform this procedure to fix the obstacles with apps, restarting the television on its own, not responding to the remote control commands, and giving no picture and sound display. Nevertheless, implementing the forced factory reset will delete all your customized settings, data, and Google accounts.
A forced factory reset is only applicable on Android six Marshmallow and later devices. If you can access the TV menu, you will only need to perform the factory data reset.
- Unplug the electrical power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the volume and power button on the remote control.
- Keep pressing the buttons down and reconnect the AC power cord.
- Release the buttons after the LED power light of the TV appears. It will usually take approximately ten to thirty seconds to appear.
- Perform the setup at the welcome setup screen. Nevertheless, the setup screen does not appear to. Unplug the cord and reconnect the power cord again after a few seconds.
- Please go through the setup procedure and set it according to your preferences.
- After completing the setup, perform a factory data reset. ( following the procedure mentioned above)
Nowadays, TVs come with the reset function, which returns them to their original settings. Once you have reset your TV, check it by accessing the various features using a remote control and the front panel buttons.
Haier Customer Care Service
Haier’s customer care team is always ready to help you with your product queries and information. You can reach them out through the phone call on their toll-free hotline number, or by sending the email and even by rushing to your nearest Haier retailer outlet.
Moreover, they provide you the ease of the technology and allows you to have a live chat with the support team at any time. You can even book a service appointment online and arrange an engineer visit to your place to get your device examined thoroughly.
Related Guides: How to Reset RCA TV | How to Reset Toshiba TV | Resetting TCL Roku TV
Closing It Up
Focusing on its user’s experience, Haier has come a long way among the top hundred most valuable Global brands. Boasting an extensive retailer network throughout one hundred and sixty countries worldwide and producing the best smart TVs.
However, every smart gadget experiences some glitches and errors due to the multiple functions or features. If you encounter any abnormal picture quality, distorted sound or noise, or even improper display, the applications do not operate properly. It is time to reboot your TV. Resetting your TV will sort out many of the recurring problems and fix them up.
If your TV has a menu button on the side of the top according to your model number, you can effortlessly reset your TV by following the instructions above. If you do not have access to the menu button, you can find the instructions in the user’s guide to help you.
Furthermore, suppose you are still not able to solve the problems after performing the above procedures. In that case, it is advisable to take your device to the company retailer or get a visit from the engineer to examine it.
Max AnthonyMainly Max Anthony is an athletics tutor & lives in Texas but that's not it. He's is also a music producer, content creator, record producer, writer, and session musician. He has been producing music and engineering at a lower level for over 5 years. His passions include quality music gear and that's what he loves to write about on HifiBeast. ( Shoot him an email now )
Help with setup and starting issues, blinking error lights & all your repair needs in just minutesAsk a Repairman Live Now
How To Unlock Haier Washing Machine
Pros of Haier Washing Machine The Haier washing machine has a sleek and stylish design. It is made of stainless…
How To Clean Haier Washing Machine
Pros of Haier Washing Machine The Haier washing machine is available in different models. They have an inbuilt powerful motor.…