If you want to prevent moisture in your house, it is necessary to purchase a dehumidifier. This machine can help you eliminate the moisture from your house.
Danby dehumidifier can be a good choice for this.
- The dehumidifier is designed to be used in small spaces.
- It has a large capacity tank that can hold up to 1.7 gallons of water.
- This unit features a low-maintenance design that requires no electricity to operate.
- The unit comes with an on/off switch and auto shut-off timer.
- This unit has a moisture sensor that detects the amount of moisture in the air and activates the unit when it detects it’s needed.
- It is very quiet so you won’t hear it running in your house. The noise level is only 50 dBA so you won’t have any problem with this machine when using it in your house or apartment.
- It is a low-maintenance appliance that works continuously for up to 12 hours.
Just plug it in and turn it on! The more you use it, the more effective it becomes, so buy one for every room in your home!
How to set up the Danby dehumidifier?
Follow these steps to set up Danby dehumidifier!
Step 1: Turn off the power of the dehumidifier.
Step 2: Remove the water tank and drain it.
Step 3: Insert an empty water tank into the machine and connect it with a power cord. Then turn on the power cord and wait for 20 minutes for an automatic switch of the water tank.
After that, put your hand in front of the fan at the bottom of this machine and start rotating it for 20 seconds in a clockwise direction.
This will help to start its work as soon as possible after turning on the power, as well as eliminate odors from inside this machine.
Step 4: Plug in one end of the electrical cord into an electrical outlet and plug in other end into the water outlet port on this machine with the use of a water pump connector adapter that comes with this machine package.
Then plug the other end into an electrical outlet and wait for 20 minutes for the automatic switch of water pump.
Step 5: After that, start turning the fan with your hand at the bottom of this machine for 20 seconds in a clockwise direction.
Your Danby dehumidifier is now ready to use!
If you want to set up your Danby dehumidifier, you can use the steps above. It is not difficult to do it and it will help you a lot. You can do it at home, if you have a little experience in setting up machines.
But if you don’t have any experience in setting up machines, I recommend that you go to the local service center for help. They will take care of your machine for you and provide professional assistance.